- 6 ft 1
Favourite Position & Why:
- Centre forward. You’re always guaranteed to be up against a tough opponent and the action is all around you.
Least Favoured Position & Why:
- Wing forward. Nothing worse than following a bombing wing back up the pitch.
- 1 Freshers All-Ireland Championship, 1 All-Ireland Junior Championship, 1 Mid Kerry Championship, 2 Mid Kerry Leagues, various underage titles.
Have you ever represented Kerry? (If so, give minor details):
- Kerry Juniors
Biggest Influence on Your Career:
- My family and my friends primarily. Previous managers also influenced me. Dan McKenna from Milltown Secondary School deserves a mention.
Most Memorable Sporting Moment:
- Winning the Mid Kerry Championship in 2019. It was my first and I couldn’t believe the joy it brought to the parish. Shows the impact football has.
Biggest Sporting Disappointment:
- Relegation from Senior to Intermediate status a few years back.
Toughest Opponents You've Faced:
- Peter Cook of Galway. Trying to follow John Blenner Hassett in my first few years thought me a few things too 😂.
Best Trainer On The Team:
- Tough to split between Donal Dennehy, Pa Wren and David Roche.
Most Stylish Team Mate:
- Cathal Moriarty. He’d wear the skinny jeans and cardigan on the pitch if he was allowed😂
First Into The Dressing Room:
- The Roche's
Last Out Of The Dressing Room:
- Few boys spring to mind when there’s rain. Thady O’ Sullivan deserves an honourable mention for his time keeping underage.
- Jerome Flynn.
- The friends and memories you make along the way.
- Persistent fouling to slow the play down.
One rule you'd like to see either brought in or scrapped from GAA:
- Tweak the advanced mark, at the moment it’s too far out and slows the game down. Fine contested catches close to goal should be rewarded.
Player You Admired Most Growing Up:
- Mike Burke and Darren O’ Sullivan.
- Sitting in the same seat in the dressing room.
Favourite Holiday Destination:
- Porto, Portugal.
- The Wolf of Wall Street
Favourite Band or Musician:
- Lewis Capaldi
- Tough to beat my Mothers dinners.
Favourite Social Media App:
Favourite GAA Venue You've Played In:
- Fitzgerald’s Stadium or Athlone Institute of Technology. Both fantastic surfaces.
- Range Rover
If you owned a racehorse what would you call it?
- Damian Murphy
If you could attend any sporting event in the world what would it be?
- Champions League Final
Other Sporting Interests:
Something You Don't Know About Me:
- I’ve had more X-rays than you can imagine